Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Welcome to my Low GI , Wheat, dairy, sugar free food adventure

Hi all and welcome to my Blog , my name is Sally and i am the Husband of Tim and the mother of two great kids Georgia 17 and Harry 15 .We all live in Devonport which is a cute seaside village in Auckland New Zealand. We all love great food and cooking but a couple of years ago Tim was diagnosed with esophageal cancer , boy was that a bombshell , he was 45 and fit . After months of  chemo treatment and surgery he is now slowly recovering but has many complications and in particular has to be on a low GI diet , follow me on that journey its is great but new.
understand
Recently George was diagnosed with intolerance to dairy , sugar and wheat after years of annoying eczema. So our life has gone from culinary creation to one of a pantry free of most standard ingredients . I figured that i would share my adventures on juggling all sorts of food challenges that i face daily with the hope to help others and maybe create an online community that will help in some way.
veggies

A Selection of home grown veggies from my Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment