Translate

Monday 8 April 2013

Everything Free Breakfast Cereal.

I have made some wonderful cereal, even I do say so myself.

I made it with 3 different flours but no wheat, coconut sugar, coconut oil, oats, fruits, nuts and seeds.

I made some little nuggets, baked them til crisp, then made up the cereal part and toasted it lightly, cooled everything, added cranberries and goji berries. Mixed it all very well.

It is very high in protein, anti oxidants and omega 3.

It is Low GI, sugar free, wheat free, dairy free.

It tastes amazing and I did a costing of it and a serve worked out to be cheaper than a lot of fruit and nut muesli on the market, more expensive than plain puffed rice or flake cereals. Similar price to sugar cooked popular cereals. Without naming names.

It costs $1 per serve.

It will serve our family very well, it is filling so our son will get probably the most benefit from this aspect, as it will keep him fuller for longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment