Translate

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Strawberry Pallet Garden

I made a pallet garden for my strawberries, I wasn't going to plant strawberries in this garden because they take up so much room for little reward......until I saw this idea on the web.
It took 2 and a half pallets to make it, after deconstructing 2 pallets and then remaking up the other.
I should have filled it when it was lying down in hind sight, but as per decided to bolt on and managed to make it harder than it needed to be.
Needless to say I will not be making another anytime soon.
Mission accomplished!
The end result hopefully will be nice juicy strawberries that haven't taken up half the garden. Hopefully my Labrador will not eat too many either... As they are at the perfect height for her to scoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment