Translate

Monday 28 October 2013

I've Been Busy.....

I know it's been awhile since I wrote but I have been busy with both my parents in and out of hospital,
I've been looking after my niece and nephew for my sister during a career change she has been undertaking and still is. It's amazing just how busy I have suddenly become looking after and caring for people.

My garden is taking off with the spring season, I will post photos soon. I have been very busy cooking and making food for us as well as others, more details will follow.

We have had a change of sport season with our son as well, Rugby gone and the cricket season has started with gusto. Harry has been playing Saturday and Sunday for the last 2 weeks and will play 2 days every weekend for the next 4. This requires a chilly bin full of delicious and healthy food to last the 8 hour day. Both Tim and I love spending the days sitting in the sun watching our boy play, but as you can imagine not a lot else gets done, so I end up playing catch up for the rest of the week.

Will post more details of some of the fun I have been up to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment