Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Big Move South

Hello, long time since I last posted, yes I know...., but I have been very busy with our move to the South Island. We have relocated to Christchurch to be nearer family, for their support and help with Tim's ongoing health challenges.

Our daughter has finished Secondary education, so this made the timing perfect to move on, our son has changed schools, with 2 years to go, and is very happy with the change.

It is fabulous to be back in our home Island, we have bought a nice warm sunny home in a fragile city.
Christchurch is recovering from major earthquakes two years ago, the people are just amazing and it's lovely having family so close. Sadly my big beautiful "Snow" (cat) has done a disappearing act, I'm hoping this is a temporary thing.

I have picked some crab apples from my Dad's garden and will make jelly today hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment